Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Humble Beginnings of the BRC Blog!

Hello and welcome to the Black Rabbit Cosplay Blog! 

This blog is to help me keep track of my ideas and progress for my cosplays, but I am hoping it will be used for much more than that.

When I started cosplaying in 2013, I had no idea where to begin. I stumbled upon cosplay for the first time on Deviantart.com and was instantly hooked and when my friend, Jax, suggested we go to Anime North together I jumped at the chance. We decided to cosplay together for fun and I went as Setsuka Heel from Skip Beat! and she went as Misa from Death Note. I had a blast, but put my cosplay together from second hand stores.

My second cosplay was Sheik, from Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I was definitely going to have to make it all myself. To do this, I searched for many hours how to tutorials and pictures of other Sheik cosplayers to help me shape and complete my Sheik cosplay. Because of these people who posted about their love of cosplay, cosplay pictures and how to tutorials online, I was able to make my best cosplay yet.

As such, I am running this blog to hopefully help those making a cosplay and need some help. Feel free to ask me questions about anything!

~Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment