Sunday, May 1, 2016

Custom Khajit Cosplay Halloween 2015

For Halloween 2015, I decided that I wanted a decent costume, but I didn't have much time between starting late and school. So, I decided that I want to do a custom Khajit from Skyrim!
Here is the basic pattern that I came up with:

The belt came out very Assassin's Creed like lol. Overall, it went well, I need to sew the vinyl a bit better (I want to fold it over so it has a nice line and finish).


Here is a look at the prosthetic I used! I absolutely love it :)



As you can see, I also have fangs (double set at the top) which were a lot of fun as well.



The white fur is my favorite part! Especially the hood.


For the bow, I bought a wooden bow from a Halloween store and painted it. It is WAY to small for what I normally shot with but I doubt they would be okay with me showing up with a real weapon.




I look a little crazy here haha. The contacts are a screen mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment