Thursday, April 28, 2016

BOOMco Halo M6 Inspiration

As I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of my M6, here are the pictures I am using for inspiration!

First, this is the image of the BOOMco M6 I have ordered:

 
 Apparently, taking this bad boy apart is a pain in the butt and it breaks relatively easily...so wish me luck. 

 Here are the game/official looking M6s that I am using for a ref:

 

And here are replicas made by fans with repainted BOOMco M6's mixed in:
 
http://img08.deviantart.net/adf8/i/2013/094/1/2/halo_reach_m6g_replica_by_johnsonarms-d60hchg.jpg
This is the colour scheme I think I am going with.


BoomCo M6 OD by KillingjarStudios
This is a painted BOOMco. Only thing I would change is "Halo" sticking out the side. Also the part sticking out at the end would need to go...

Boomco Halo M6 OD 2-tone by KillingjarStudios
Another BOOMco with a custom paint job. I also don't mind this paint scheme.



 Ugh! Hurry up and arrive! I want to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment