Friday, April 24, 2015

Halo MK VI Update!


So, since Anime North is just around the corner (not nearly enough time!!!!) I spent the weekend working on a LOT of stuff for this cosplay.
What I have done:
  •  the bicep pieces so they dome in place
  • the neck seal and shoulder seals are done
  • the undersuit is DONE!
  • the thigh pieces now sit in place using straps
  • knife is done
  • mask is done (not sure why, but I wanted to make one)
What I need to do:
  • Seal the rest of the cracks/lines
  • Battle damage (pre-paint stage)
  • Seal the suit with Plasti-dip
  • Paint
  •  Battle damage
  • Finish the right boot (foam)
  • Finish the shins (foam)
  • De-fog my visor (with my SCUBA diving de-fog)

Mask done based on the ones you see online all the time. Painted with fabric paint.



Glove with hand plate and my halo knife.


Armor and undersuit from the knees up.






No comments:

Post a Comment